Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

High 150s trying to break into 160s

Determined_-1Determined_-1 Member
in General 919 karma

hi there! I just took PT 76 (shoutout to @lsat_sus btw, ill be joining your call with @canihazJD tomorrow!) and I scored a 157 (flex version). My LG was a -1, but my LR was a -10. Does anyone have any recommendations on how I should do deep analysis of the LR questions I got wrong in order to improve for next time? I feel like I do not have a good break-down process and I really want to breakthrough into the 160s.

Comments

• agc438agc438 Alum Member
    253 karma

For LR, I assume you may not be labelling everything or identifying the conclusion in every question. If you identify the conclusion and assumptions, you should be able to easily do most questions, like strengthen, weaken, etc. Good Luck!

• dicino63dicino63 Core Member
    142 karma

Take a look into your analytics and see where your weaknesses are. For me personally, I struggle with Weakening and Flaw questions, so I need to take more time to figure out the issue with the argument THEN trying to identify it in the answer choices. This, plus mastering LG and ACTUALLY forcing myself to do RC problem sets, helped my score jump nearly 10 points.