Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a 170+ study partner

Hey all. Been at the test for a bit. Pretty much used up PTs 39-90. Scoring in the 170s and looking for a study partner(s) in a similar boat. Thinking maybe we can just meet 2-3 times per week and talk through any problems that are tripping us up. Thanks!

Comments

• jonsmith3215jonsmith3215 Member
    27 karma

Forgot to mention - I'm taking in October!

• brookegojazzbrookegojazz Core Member
    360 karma

Hey Jon! I am in the exact same boat. I'd love to study a bit for October. Feel free to message me :)

• Hi ! I am in the same boat. Please message me!

• Same here!

• melissa.perezmelissa.perez Yearly Member
    3 karma

Hello! I just scored a 168 in the August LSAT and have only gotten 170's in blind review. I would love to be a part of your study sessions and learn from 170ers!

• lsat2016lsat2016 Free Trial Member
    488 karma

@jonsmith3215 said:
    Hey all. Been at the test for a bit. Pretty much used up PTs 39-90. Scoring in the 170s and looking for a study partner(s) in a similar boat. Thinking maybe we can just meet 2-3 times per week and talk through any problems that are tripping us up. Thanks!

Scores in RC and LR? how much time for these sections?

Interested and in the same boat.

• njung007njung007 Member
    55 karma

same boat!! would love to connect

• echo0000echo0000 Core Member
    7 karma

I would love to join!

• nurlsat234-1nurlsat234-1 Core Member
    136 karma

same boat! scoring in the 170s currently and taking october. would love to discuss questions. maybe we should start a groupchat? discussing is so helpful