Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

November 2021 LSAT

fatimahbajaha23fatimahbajaha23 Core Member
edited September 2021 in General 117 karma

i have been studying on and off for the LSAT, but i started again in august and the logiv games are fianlly starting to make sense. I want to take 2nd time test on the 20th of september. do you guys think i will have enoguh time for the november test? because the plan is to keep taking prep test till the test. I want to used the 12-19 to gover the foundations and blind reivew the drills. what do you guys think? sorry my keyborad is werid. should i take the november ? i am looking to apply to duke

Comments

• WickedLostWickedLost Member
    481 karma

it depends on what you mean by on and off studying, and how much of the foundation you already have under your belt. if you haven't done much drilling before, 2 months is probably not enough. it takes time to internalize the foundations and then get good enough to execute them consistently and under timed conditions. it also depends on how much of a score increase you're looking to achieve. if you started with a 155 for example and you're looking for a 170, September is not enough time, November is likely too soon as well. but it all depends on the individual and how fast they pick up the right strategies and concepts.

• fatimahbajaha23fatimahbajaha23 Core Member
    117 karma

I have all the foundations for lR and RC down I'm trying to get my LG together.
    i am currently studying 9 hours a day. I can push it to January but i feel like my chances for duke will be pretty slim since it's so close to their deadline. I got a 148 on my test.

• WickedLostWickedLost Member
    481 karma

you might want to consider delaying by a year to get your score up then. Duke is rather competitive so to get within their LSAT range, I think you'll need more time. Also, I would analyze how you study because 9 hours a day is a lot, you're going to burn out. It sounds cheesy but quality over quantity is crucial when studying.