Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LawHub Practice

in General 271 karma

I'd like to practice on LawHub to get familiar with the format. Am I able to input those results into 7Sage afterwards?

Comments

• sarakimmelsarakimmel Member
    1488 karma

Hi @teddyballgame15 , there isn't a way to do that here, unfortunately. But you can set up your PTs in "standard" format on 7Sage, which has the same font and settings as Law Hub. For some reason it is not letting me share a screen shot. @studentservice are you able to post something?

• RedRidingHood-1RedRidingHood-1 Live Member
    173 karma

I am not sure if this is what you mean, but I am pretty sure you can manually score the PTs on 7sage, so this is a lot more work but if you want to do analytics, you could take the answers you picked on lawhub and then input them in here and then 7sage would score it for you here as well.

• RedRidingHood-1RedRidingHood-1 Live Member
    173 karma

So you would convert the digital test to paper and then a score sheet would appear

• BeLikeLedeckyBeLikeLedecky Member
    edited September 2021 54 karma

I was just about to start the PT phase so I very much appreciate this question thread!

Does LawHub give you a timing report or a time split for individual questions? I'd like to take advantage of the timing report included in the 7Sage PT mode, but I'm afraid that if I simply input my answers from LawHub to 7Sage I would not get the timing report.

How do folks go about their PT phase?

help

• tahurrrrrtahurrrrr Member
    1106 karma

No, lawhub doesn't give timing or analytics. If you really need timing and analytics, you have to use the 7sage tester.

If you want to get used to format, maybe alternate between 7sage and lawhub? You could also just drill sections you've already done on lawhub and actually PT on 7sage

• bella900bella900 Member
    47 karma

7sage's "standard" interface is pretty similar to law hub, but in RC, you cannot view the entire passage on 7sage, which is not convenient.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited September 2021 1428 karma

Hi there,

Yes, if you took a PrepTest on LawHub, you can enter your results on 7Sage using our Answer Sheet so that you can track your Analytics on our site.

Here are the steps to do this:

1. First, you will have to convert the PrepTest from digital to paper by tapping on the "Convert" button on the Digital Tester. See the screenshot below:

2. After you "convert" the PrepTest from digital to paper, you will have the option to enter your answers on the Answer Sheet.

3. To enter your Blind Review answers, tap on the question number to show the blind review answer choices.

4.If you wish, you can change the date on the Answer Sheet by tapping on the date at the top left corner of the Answer Sheet.

5.When you are finished, tap the big "Save and Score LSAT" blue button at the bottom of the Answer Sheet to score your answers.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions!