Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to pick a test time for November LSAT

hporter468hporter468 Core Member
in General 18 karma

Hello everyone I just signed up for the November LSAT. The available test dates are 11/12 - 11/14 but I do not get the opportunity to choose the day or time of the test. I'm assuming that LSAC will assign me a day and time as it gets closer to November but I just wanted to make sure. I tried looking on the LSAC website to answer my question or to see if I was missing something but I was unsuccessful.

TLDR; How to pick a day and time for NOV 2021 LSAT

Comments

• benelhavbenelhav Member
    3 karma

Called LSAC about this question; they assign you your specific date 14 days in advance.

• LegallyBrunette21LegallyBrunette21 Yearly Member
    edited September 2021 500 karma

• PROMISED LANDPROMISED LAND Member
    340 karma

Don't we schedule our day on Proctor U when it comes closer to time, after LSAC sends us the email a week or two in advance. That's the way it was for the August Test.

• csharm002csharm002 Member
    352 karma

@benelhav said:
    Called LSAC about this question; they assign you your specific date 14 days in advance.

Hi! I'm not sure why they told you this, because this is directly pulled from their website:

The LSAT is a remotely proctored exam. Before you can test, you’ll need to schedule a testing time with ProctorU. On the day scheduling sign-up opens, you’ll receive an email from LSACinfo@LSAC.org with more details about how to schedule your exam. (If you do not already have an account with ProctorU, this email will include credentials that you can use to set up your account.)
    Test takers who prefer to test at a certain time of day, or who need a specific start time due to other obligations, should schedule their exam time as early as possible after scheduling sign-up opens, as slots are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
    Please note that scheduling will close at 11:59 p.m. ET, two days before testing begins. If you’re unable to schedule your test by this deadline, you can opt to request a test date change (fees may apply) through your LSAC account. Otherwise, your test registration will be automatically withdrawn (without a refund).
    If you need assistance scheduling your exam time, please contact ProctorU by phone at 855.772.8678 or through the Live Chat feature available in your ProctorU account. Make sure you clarify your time zone.

• dgomez96dgomez96 Member
    19 karma

You get to schedule it through ProctorU. The LSAC will send you an email with the link to sign up about 1 week before. Just be on the look out the sooner you sign up the more options of times and dates you'll have.