7Sage Podcast Episode #56 - 7Sager Logician - 146 to 171 LSAT

Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
edited October 2021 in Podcasts 5740 karma

Episode #56 is here!

Subscribe to our podcast:
iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Google Podcasts | SoundCloud

@Logician

Comments

• LogicianLogician Alum Member Sage
    2464 karma

Thank you again for having me!

• mere_mortalmere_mortal Core Member
    91 karma

Fun episode! I was so happy to finally hear from someone on the podcast who struggled with LG!

• Glutton for the LSATGlutton for the LSAT Alum Member
    551 karma

This is a really insightful podcast. I think it helped emphasize how proportionally rare it is to get a 170+ and how the 7Sage forum high scorer stories are an unrepresentative sample of all LSAT test takers. I also really benefitted from the discussion concerning luck as a factor in obtaining a desired score. I was just telling an LSAT buddy that once you've achieved a certain success rate (let's say, above 50%) in obtaining your desired score, the next factors are just chance and luck: You will get your desired score eventually. Just keep taking the formal test until your success rate works out.

• Burt ReynoldsBurt Reynolds Alum Member Sage
    957 karma

Couldn't agree more with @"Glutton for the LSAT" - so many great callouts in this episode. Awesome stuff @Logician !!

2464 karma
  • galacticgalactic Yearly Member
    edited September 2021 690 karma

@Logician I got a TON of value from your insights -- thanks so much! Best of luck in your applications.

edited September 2021 2464 karma

@"galactic law" So happy to hear that! and thank you! best of luck in your studying/applications.

• AJamal22AJamal22 Member
    edited September 2021 205 karma

This was one of the most insightful conversations I have heard thus far as I am studying and trying to reconfigure my methods. I really connected with @Logician because I am struggling with the plateaus and getting lost in the path to choose. Thank you!

• JC to JDJC to JD Member
    28 karma

Way to kick ass Logician! This was very insightful/helpful. The untimed sections followed by decreasing time increments seems to be the exercise/solution I have been looking for. Thanks again for the insight and best of luck through the application process!

2464 karma

@"JC to JD" said:
    Way to kick ass Logician! This was very insightful/helpful. The untimed sections followed by decreasing time increments seems to be the exercise/solution I have been looking for. Thanks again for the insight and best of luck through the application process!

@CantHurtMe said:
    This was one of the most insightful conversations I have heard thus far as I am studying and trying to reconfigure my methods. I really connected with @Logician because I am struggling with the plateaus and getting lost in the path to choose. Thank you!

Glad to hear it helped!!