Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

November '21 Four Section LSAT

NothingButTheTruthNothingButTheTruth Core Member
in General 43 karma

Hi everyone,

Given November 2021 LSAT will be administered in four sections, including an experimental-unscored one, do you think it's good idea to do Prep tests simulating LSAT-Flex on 7Sage? (Because we don't know whether the experimental section will be in LR)
Or, continuing to drill with four section format is still better?

I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Thanks!

Comments

• Hi, what I do is when I don't want to practice LR for the fourth section, I just do a flex and add a problem set on my own and count it in as the fourth section.

• giulia.pinesgiulia.pines Member
    466 karma

I have been doing four section PTs because at this point for me (I'm taking October) it's more important to get into the midset of having to concentrate for that long, and less important what score I get. I think it's crucial to simulate just how tired your brain will be by that fourth section, and you can get that effect whether it's LR or anything else!

• trisdhaliwal1trisdhaliwal1 Member
    89 karma

I think the best thing to do is stick to 4 sections as per usual but then switch it up by sometimes doing a flex and adding an additional LR or LG section.
    I'm also taking the Nov lsat!
    I honestly wish they'd just give us the flex