Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RC Tips

Hey everyone lately I have been scoring -2 on LR ,-1 LG and -7 on RC. Does anyone have tips I could use to help improve my RC score before the October test? I've found difficulty with the Authors Attitude and Analogy questions.

Comments

• 271 karma

After each paragraph you read, take 10 seconds and do a quick mental summary + also see how it exists into relation w/ prior paragraphs + how you anticipate it to link up with further paragraphs

• mngldoohairtaimngldoohairtai Core Member
    edited September 2021 103 karma

I had one LSAT course teacher suggest that when it comes to the cultural passages, the author's view of the subject is almost always positive toward the cultural aspect in question (or person from that culture).

• out-liar12out-liar12 Core Member
    28 karma

@mngldoohairtai I've heard this too. Powerscore says the LSAT always favors minorities as well.

• mngldoohairtaimngldoohairtai Core Member
    103 karma

Yeah, it's obviously not the greatest piece of advice out there, but if you are struggling with author's opinion type questions, at least you know which way to lean when guessing.

• AvocadoToast-2AvocadoToast-2 Core Member
    82 karma

I really appreciate all the advice , thank you! Good Luck on your tests!!