Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Im having an hard time with test 91+ rc will 7 sage be putting out any explanation videos soon

Legallyblack-2Legallyblack-2 Live Member
edited September 2021 in General 245 karma

as well as 90 and 92

Comments

• JMPlaw19JMPlaw19 Member
    edited September 2021 144 karma

91+ is just the may flex with the extra unscored section, so you have those explanations to help at least

• Legallyblack-2Legallyblack-2 Live Member
    245 karma

@JMPlaw19 said:
    91+ is just the may flex with the extra unscored section, so you have those explanations to help at least

Yeah but sadly they have different sections like rc is different as well as the lg and I wanted to know the explanations for those especially for the rc since the rc in this test is more difficult :neutral:

• JMPlaw19JMPlaw19 Member
    144 karma

@"Legallyblack-2" said:

@JMPlaw19 said:

Yeah but sadly they have different sections like rc is different as well as the lg and I wanted to know the explanations for those especially for the rc since the rc in this test is more difficult :neutral:

Oh wow didnt know they changed those two, I thought it was just an exact copy

• Legallyblack-2Legallyblack-2 Live Member
    245 karma

@JMPlaw19 said:

@"Legallyblack-2" said:

@JMPlaw19 said:

Oh wow didnt know they changed those two, I thought it was just an exact copy

Yes test 90 is the exact copy but not 91 or 92 So i made a mistake by asking about test 90 lol I just need explanations for 91+ and 92+

• Ashley2018-1Ashley2018-1 Live Member
    2249 karma

7sage also needs to get around uploading the explanations for the older prep tests.

• 124 karma

In my heart I believe that JY and the team are working on them :')

• tahurrrrrtahurrrrr Member
    1106 karma

Yeah these tests were just released like a week ago. If you want a good thorough analysis of everything, it's probably gonna take more than a week with explaining, editing, etc

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1427 karma

Hi everyone,

LSAC said that it will make these PTs available to its licensees (that includes 7Sage) “in the next few weeks.” We’re asking them to expedite the process. We’ll keep everyone posted once they are available in 7Sage.

Note that the explanation videos for newly released PrepTests normally become available on our site within 30-60 days after receiving the PrepTest from LSAC.

Let us know if you have any other questions.