Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Preptests

in General 790 karma

Does anyone know when 91-94 will be released? I take the October exam in 2 weeks...

Comments

• kenziemack13kenziemack13 Core Member
    4 karma

same

• Ichi the CatIchi the Cat Member
    26 karma

You can take it on lawhub now, but I don't know when it'll be added to 7Sage for analytics.

• elizabethh777elizabethh777 Member
    48 karma

It's on lawhub. They give you the correct answers but no explanations and videos

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1390 karma

Hi there,

LSAC said that it will make these PTs available to its licensees (that includes 7Sage) “in the next few weeks.” We’re asking them to expedite the process. We’ll keep everyone posted once they are available in 7Sage.

Note that the explanation videos for newly released PrepTests normally become available on our site within 30-60 days after receiving the PrepTest from LSAC.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

• tahurrrrrtahurrrrr Member
    1106 karma

Also, not sure about PT 92, but PT 90 is the May 2020 PT with an added section, so if nothing else, the explanations for 3/4 sections are already available on 7sage.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1390 karma

@MonkeyMammoth24 said:
    Does anyone know when 91-94 will be released? I take the October exam in 2 weeks...

Hi there,

Just letting you know that PT 91 and 92 are now available on the PrepTests page and can be taken on 7Sage. The experimental section was also added to PT 90.

Please note that the explanation videos for newly released PrepTests normally become available on our site within 30-60 days after receiving the PrepTest from LSAC.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any questions.