LSAT - How many pens are you allowed?

meganrabellameganrabella Core Member
in General 26 karma

Hello
I am going to take the LSAT in November, are you allowed to use different colored pens?
Thanks!

Comments

• 150 karma

I'm also wondering the same thing about paper. If my experimental section is another set of LG, Ima need hella paper lol

• 316 karma

Wait we can't just have unlimited paper? It's at home how are they gonna stop me from having a surplus of paper lol

• dicino63dicino63 Core Member
    142 karma

@WOOOOOOOOOOOOO said:
    I'm also wondering the same thing about paper. If my experimental section is another set of LG, Ima need hella paper lol

You are only allowed five pieces of paper, regardless of what your experimental is. You can use the front and back of each, though.

• dicino63dicino63 Core Member
    142 karma

@mattwhitworth56 said:
    Wait we can't just have unlimited paper? It's at home how are they gonna stop me from having a surplus of paper lol

You cannot have unlimited paper. You can only have five sheets, front and back. They will disqualify your test if you have more, since your proctor makes you do a room scan and watches you the entire time you take the test.

• funtobeemilyfuntobeemily Core Member
    82 karma

I had unlimited pens when I took the August LSAT. I just showed the proctor my handful of different colored pens. However, you can only use 5 sheets of paper and you have to rip it up at the end of the test in front of the proctor.

• meganrabellameganrabella Core Member
    26 karma

@funtobeemily said:
    I had unlimited pens when I took the August LSAT. I just showed the proctor my handful of different colored pens. However, you can only use 5 sheets of paper and you have to rip it up at the end of the test in front of the proctor.

Thank you! this has been really helpful I just didn't want to get in trouble for having a lot of colored pens haha

• edited October 2021 308 karma

Does anyone know if we're allowed to use a wireless mouse and a stylus (i.e., Microsoft pen for highlighting). I find it much easier to read with the help of one.