Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT Score Falling

I took PT 91 on LawHub and my score dropped 4 points from what I have been scoring on the past 10 tests. Specifically my score in reading comp suffered greatly. Does anyone know why this might be the case? This scares me since I am taking the October test on the 14th.

Comments

• sarakimmelsarakimmel Member
    1488 karma

A couple of possible reasons: 1) LSAC is leaning into more difficult RC all around moving forward; 2) these newest tests have more subtle language, so depending on which PTs you take, there may be an element of unfamiliarity (only PT 85+ Are like this, I believe); 3) if you normally take your tests on 7Sage, the lawhub format can be different enough to throw you off.
    Statistically speaking, within 5 pts of your PT average would be considered within normal range. Hopefully, it was anomalous blip and you will be just fine for the test. Regardless, try not to worry too much about the results of any single PT, trust that you’ve put in the work and prepared as best as possible. Good luck on the 14th!