Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

for PT91,PT92, and PT90.Experimental 7sage explanation.

massieveseomassieveseo Free Trial Member
in General 17 karma

Hi. I am about to join 7 sage paid services. I am new.
i will probably write lsat in coming November.
Do you guys have any plan to upload the video explanations for
PT90(experimental LR),PT91,PT92-Explanations prior to November LSAT?

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1430 karma

Hi there,

Please note that the explanation videos for newly released PrepTests normally become available on our site within 30-60 days after receiving the PrepTest from LSAC. 

Let us know if you have any other questions.

• massieveseomassieveseo Free Trial Member
    17 karma

yep thank you for the answer. can you give me the exact date 7 sage received those prep tests from LSAC? also, it is totally unaccountable and won't hold responsible , what would be the best approximate date that you guys can give so far? be-specific plz???? Not just 30-60 from the date you received. days. thx.

• brandon1484brandon1484 Member
    47 karma

Hey Massive, they aren't going to be able to guarantee you a date. I have wrote all 3 of the exams scoring high 170s on each of them in my run throughs. If you would like a tutor session to explain ones you got wrong I am more than happy to help, shoot me a DM :)

• sarakimmelsarakimmel Member
    1488 karma

@massieveseo , since LSAC has not yet released the experimental from 90, nor tests 91 & 92 to test prep companies, they are only currently available on LawHub for at least another week or two. Seeing as JY has to review, reason out, film, and edit explanations to each of the 170+ questions, that seems like it might take some time (I can't imagine how long that must take!). There are a ton of folks on 7Sage, like @brandon1484 , who I'm sure would be happy to review those tests with you. I have seen questions and explanations popping up on the discussion boards already, so hopefully that can suffice until all the explanations can be recorded. Best of luck!

• massieveseomassieveseo Free Trial Member
    17 karma

Thx for the answer. @brandon1484 , i wonder how much you charge for the explanation? I want simple explanation breakdown though. also, i want to wait for the 7sage official explanation by official staff regarding my second post in this thread.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1430 karma

@massieveseo said:
    yep thank you for the answer. can you give me the exact date 7 sage received those prep tests from LSAC? also, it is totally unaccountable and won't hold responsible , what would be the best approximate date that you guys can give so far? be-specific plz???? Not just 30-60 from the date you received. days. thx.

Hi there,

Just letting you know that PT 91 and 92 are now available on the PrepTests page and can be taken on 7Sage. The experimental section was also added to PT 90.

As we have just received them, the video explanations are not available at this time. Sorry I will not be able to give a specific date on when this will be uploaded.

Let us know if you have any questions.