Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PTs 90+, 91+, and 92+ on 7sage?

OlorintheGreyOlorintheGrey Member
in General 57 karma

Any ideas on the timeline?

Comments

• sarakimmelsarakimmel Member
    1488 karma

90 is M20, just the experimental section isn’t included. 7Sage said they will be getting access in the next couple of weeks, so almost definitely not before October, but likely before November. They are currently available in lawhub (not ideal, I know).

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1390 karma

Hi there,

LSAC said that it will make these PTs available to its licensees (that includes 7Sage) “in the next few weeks.” We’re asking them to expedite the process. We’ll keep everyone posted once they are available in 7Sage.

Note that the explanation videos for newly released PrepTests normally become available on our site within 30-60 days after receiving the PrepTest from LSAC. 

Let us know if you have any other questions.

• ledkarlyledkarly Member
    483 karma

It's good to take it on law hub though, because that's where you will be taking it on the real thing.

• brandon1484brandon1484 Member
    47 karma

I also recommend taking on LawHub for the time being. I have written all 3 and scored high 170s on each so if you want to book an hour window session to go over troublesome questions I am more than happy to help :)

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1390 karma

@OlorintheGrey said:
    Any ideas on the timeline?

Hi there,

Just letting you know that PT 91 and 92 are now available on the PrepTests page and can be taken on 7Sage. The experimental section was also added to PT 90.

Please note that the explanation videos for newly released PrepTests normally become available on our site within 30-60 days after receiving the PrepTest from LSAC.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any questions.