Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Exchange personal statements?

rutkaujdrutkaujd Member
edited October 2021 in Law School Admissions 23 karma

Does anyone want to exchange personal statements? I've signed up for the Oct & Nov LSAT, and I am planning to send out my application once scores come out. Message/comment down your email :)

Comments

• WouldRatherBeEatingWouldRatherBeEating Alum Member
    456 karma

I would be down to! I'll message you. Anyone else interested, feel free to message me as well

• Blake MorrisBlake Morris Core Member
    edited October 2021 102 karma

I haven't written mine yet, but would loooove to read others. I will reply with mine once I have it done. Thank you in advance. B*********@gmail.com

• PatBackkPatBackk Core Member
    198 karma

YES. PLEASE

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1390 karma

@"Blake Morris" said:
    I haven't written mine yet, but would loooove to read others. I will reply with mine once I have it done. Thank you in advance. B*********@gmail.com

Hi everyone,

We recommend that you do not to post your email publicly. Spam bots might pick up your email and you'll get spam. If you want to share contact info, you can use a private message. You can see our Forum Rules on this page.
    https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/15

I deleted your contact info from this Discussion Thread.

Let us know if you have any questions.

• haleyplatt27haleyplatt27 Member
    44 karma

@"Blake Morris" @WouldRatherBeEating @rutkaujd @PatBackk
    If any of you are still interested in doing a swap, please message me! Hoping to get as many eyes on mine as possible. Thanks!

• hawaii50210hawaii50210 Core Member
    44 karma

I am interested in doing a swap message me!