7Sage Podcast Episode #57 - 7Sager Jon - 152 to 170 LSAT

Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
edited October 2021 in Podcasts 5740 karma

Episode #57 is here!

Subscribe to our podcast:
iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Google Podcasts | SoundCloud

@"Burt Reynolds"

Comments

• Burt ReynoldsBurt Reynolds Alum Member Sage
    957 karma

Thanks for having me! :smile:

• galacticgalactic Yearly Member
    690 karma

@"Burt Reynolds" Thanks a ton for the insights. I took some notes on what you said about
    - Recognizing how under-confidence on early LR questions impacts your performance on the rest of the section
    - Playing the long-game with this test if necessary and not beating yourself up about it

• JeeahneeJeeahnee Core Member
    58 karma

That tidbit about RC helps me
    If the context is old and then a new piece of evidence is introduced after, then that's probably going to be the actual (or main) support/conclusion argument.

• LogicianLogician Alum Member Sage
    2464 karma

@"Burt Reynolds" good stuff Jon!!

• JeeahneeJeeahnee Core Member
    58 karma

What is Sami's Podcast????

help

• Glutton for the LSATGlutton for the LSAT Alum Member
    551 karma

Thanks Jon. Great podcast on how to improve on logic games, understanding test psychology, and knowing when to stop. I kind of admire how you were strategic in understanding the relative goodness of your score: you knew that it was good enough to get to where you wanna go for law school. The hustle culture on 7Sage sometimes seems antithetical to this message of knowing when enough is enough. Overall, clear podcast!

Although I will say that as a philosophy major, I'd challenge the idea that philosophy is economically useless beyond LSAT preparation. :wink:

• Glutton for the LSATGlutton for the LSAT Alum Member
    551 karma

@Jeeahnee said:
    What is Sami's Podcast????

help

Sami is a 7Sage tutor (not sure if she's still active) and a former student. You can find her podcast interview with J.Y. here: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/27714/7sage-podcast-38-7sager-sami-152-to-173-lsat/p1

• Burt ReynoldsBurt Reynolds Alum Member Sage
    957 karma

@"Glutton for the LSAT" said:
    Although I will say that as a philosophy major, I'd challenge the idea that philosophy is economically useless beyond LSAT preparation. :wink:

Haha I didn't say it! you have to take it up with the big man himself :wink: Glad you found the podcast useful tho!

@Logician said:
    @"Burt Reynolds" good stuff Jon!!

Thanks - but I could never live up to yours!

• Alice003Alice003 Live Member
    691 karma

@ Burt Reynolds! Thank you so much for sharing your study strategies with us! It is really helpful. Best of luck for your everything!