Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any last minute advice from repeat takers?

LegalityLegality Member
in General 280 karma

Hey everyone,

I'm taking the LSAT for the first (and hopefully last) time this Sunday. My goal is to score at least a 171, which I've done on 6 of the last 7 PTs I took. I took my last PT today and am planning to only do some light drilling tomorrow and the day after. I'm curious if anybody who's taken the test before can give some advice about how to ensure you do as well on game day as you have been in your PTs. I think it's important I stay confident and don't put too much pressure on things, but I'd be happy to hear any advice y'all have for ensuring you score to the best of your ability.

Thanks in advance for any insights and good luck to everyone taking October!

Comments

• CiaraUCLACiaraUCLA Member
    68 karma

rock this bitch

• LegalityLegality Member
    280 karma

Good advice! Thanks!!

280 karma

Also, UCLA is a top choice for me. I dunno if you currently go there or are hoping to but feel free to hit me up either way if you wanna talk UCLA.

• tahurrrrrtahurrrrr Member
    1106 karma

Make sure your setup is fully prepared and that you have a backup plan ready in case something happens to your connection.

Practice staying situated in front of the camera properly so that the proctor doesn't interrupt you for going off camera.

Basically, do anything you can to eliminate as much potential stress as possible.

Most importantly, just trust your abilities and your preparation.

• CashhhyyyCashhhyyy Core Member
    edited October 2021 583 karma

Lay down on the floor, clear your mind (think about something that you look forward of doing with your law degree), and listen to this song before taking LSAT. On your LSAT day say and think to yourself, "I am unstoppable today. I'm so powerful, I don't need batteries today" HYPE YOURSELF UP!!

YOU GOT THIS!!!!! STAY FOCUSED.

280 karma

Thanks for the advice everyone!