Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone taking the LSAT this weekend

CashhhyyyCashhhyyy Core Member
edited October 2021 in General 583 karma

Best of luck to everyone this weekend taking OCT LSAT. Listen to this song before your LSAT. It's cheesy but it truly does motivate you. It hypes you up and shifts your mindset into "anything is possible" and that you're a "bada**" that will kick LSAT's butt.

Taking my LSAT in November now due to family obligations, but just wanted to bring in some positive vibes :)

Lay down and clear your mind.

"I'm so powerful
I don't need batteries to play
I'm so confident
Yeah, I'm unstoppable today"

Comments

• jiaijaz110jiaijaz110 Member
    61 karma

omg me, i am soooo nervous! we got this girl! WE CAN DO THIS :-)

• funtobeemilyfuntobeemily Core Member
    82 karma

Taking the LSAT on Sunday! I needed this! Thank you and good luck :)

• LegalityLegality Member
    280 karma

Thank you! Taking Sunday too. I've been following your posts for awhile and very much appreciate all the charts and motivation you've been sharing. Best of luck to you. I'm sure you're gonna dominate this test!

• CashhhyyyCashhhyyy Core Member
    583 karma

@jiaijaz110 said:
    omg me, i am soooo nervous! we got this girl! WE CAN DO THIS :-)

@funtobeemily said:
    Taking the LSAT on Sunday! I needed this! Thank you and good luck :)

@Legality said:
    Thank you! Taking Sunday too. I've been following your posts for awhile and very much appreciate all the charts and motivation you've been sharing. Best of luck to you. I'm sure you're gonna dominate this test!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL 🙂

583 karma

@Legality said:

I am glad you liked the charts ☺️ woohooo

• GOOD LUCK!💕

• CoolDudeCoolDude Alum Member
    57 karma

Taking it tomorrow. I'm nervous, but I've done what I can do. Wish I knew about lawhub earlier.

• ledkarlyledkarly Member
    483 karma

Yes GIRL!! We really CAN do whatever we put our minds to!!

• Ajahna94Ajahna94 Member
    223 karma

Meeeee tomorrow!!!! Pray for me yall!! We will do great!

Btw thanks for this, I feel like I see your name everywhere learning and also helping others in anyway you can. You're an inspiration and I'm sure you'll kick the LSAT's butt in November :)

• sleepy tunasleepy tuna Member
    2 karma

I'm taking it tomorrow, too! We got this!! OP, I also see your name popping up everyone, thanks for keeping the vibes positive and adding your thoughtful comments. Best of luck to all of you!

• danielarebecadanielarebeca Alum Member
    37 karma

Is control F still allowed?

• hhykate28hhykate28 Member
    20 karma

Thank you for sharing this. This song is so uplifting, ill be vibing to it before my test <3 ALL the best to you!!

583 karma

@danielarebeca said:
    Is control F still allowed?

I believe so

• 55 karma

Yes on Sunday, Please send your prayers. I desperately need them.

• lizzyy__lizzyy__ Member
    19 karma

I was going to and then got really freaked out yesterday and withdrew. I want to spend some more time on this platform and break into the 160sbracket. I decided I don’t want to register for a test until I feel ready. I’m 30 and been studying for the LSAT on and off for 2years so I feel like time is getting away from me in applying for law school but I also don’t feel prepared.

583 karma

@davitvaemanuel said:
    Yes on Sunday, Please send your prayers. I desperately need them.

Just prayed for you. Best of luck!