Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lawhub Issues

in General 28 karma

Is anyone elses lawhub not opening? I have been trying all morning but it just keeps loading

Comments

• DarinnnnnDarinnnnn Member
    244 karma

same

• lin_soyolin_soyo Member
    10 karma

same. It is just saying "Loading library".

• rigelxi67-1rigelxi67-1 Member
    26 karma

it cracked…

• johnhinchey1225johnhinchey1225 Core Member
    17 karma

same here

• Socrates_Socrates_ Member
    35 karma

Same

• Gregory RuffGregory Ruff Member
    12 karma

Anyone else session end?

• lsat2021-2lsat2021-2 Alum Member
    275 karma

Yes -- does anyone know what to do?

12 karma

I have no idea

• 12 karma

Mine isn't working either.

12 karma

"Some October LSAT test takers may be experiencing technical issues at this time. We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it. We apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing and will provide an update as quickly as possible." LSAC website

• 39 karma

same

• Ajahna94Ajahna94 Member
    223 karma

It ended on my last session 😭😭😭

• Iron-HanIron-Han Member
    184 karma

I had just hooked up to ProctorU and was waiting for them to set things up when I got a message that LSAC is having technical difficulties and to contact them for further exam scheduling...but all their phone lines are busy and not even ringing...

• grace.gottgrace.gott Core Member
    12 karma

Same here what do we do now?

• allison.lee.16allison.lee.16 Core Member
    10 karma

Yup, I got interrupted during my second section and sat there for an hour before my proctor told me that LawHub is not working and that I need to reschedule my LSAT. I'm assuming that they'll provide more information soon since this affected everyone taking the LSAT this morning.

• 21 karma

What shall we do? I was at the last section and suddenly the lawhub lost connection. Have been waiting for an hour and Proctor said it won’t have connection for now and let us contact Lsac.

184 karma

The only thing we can do is to sit back and wait for an update I guess. Hopefully they release something soon because we can only sit around waiting for so long...

• Kd123456Kd123456 Core Member
    34 karma

Frankly, what is the point of a hotline # if no one picks up!?!

184 karma

Not only not picking up…but it’s set to like auto b*tch button lol

275 karma

Has anyone talked to anyone?

• grace.gottgrace.gott Core Member
    12 karma

I haven’t been able to get through on the phone. Just a busy signal

275 karma

Does anyone know what we can do?

• JDhopeful2021JDhopeful2021 Member
    edited October 2021 111 karma

I finally got through to someone on the LSAC hotline after being on hold for about 20 minutes. They helped me file a test day complaint. They let me know that LSAC is working to get LawHub back up and that LSAC will be in touch via email within the next few days regarding options to reschedule the exam.

• lks1030lks1030 Member
    21 karma

Finally got through calling 215-966-6640 and have been on hold for 10 minutes now

184 karma

I just sent an email to tech support, hopefully I'll get a response but not betting on it.

275 karma

Can everyone please post updates here? Can we all petition to be able to take it ASAP? They told me November and I just can't do that. I don't know about you guys

• ledkarlyledkarly Member
    483 karma

how long did it take you to get through?

@lks1030 said:
    Finally got through calling 215-966-6640 and have been on hold for 10 minutes now

• LegallyBrunette21LegallyBrunette21 Yearly Member
    edited October 2021 500 karma

Any mention of when the expect to resolve the issue? Will it impact test takers later in the day or Saturday/Tuesday?

Sorry you had this experience today.

• koza18koza18 Member
    116 karma

I've just getting their busy dial tone.

• victoria.lembesisvictoria.lembesis Core Member
    6 karma

I am scheduled to take the exam in ten minutes? should I even attempt to get on ?

• LegalityLegality Member
    280 karma

I'd attempt to. I just now am noticing that lawhub is back up. My advice Victoria would be to just stay the course and try not to worry about this shitstorm that's going on right now.

• lks1030lks1030 Member
    21 karma

@ledkarly I just got through to them 2 minutes ago. LSAC said I could reschedule for October 21 or register for November. I chose the October 21st date and was told I should get an email regarding time scheduling for the date Monday afternoon.

275 karma

Does anyone know if we were slotted to take it today, if there is any way we could take tomorrow or Tuesdays?

• rschade18rschade18 Free Trial Member
    33 karma

I cannot get through. It crashed during my exam.

• lks1030lks1030 Member
    21 karma

@LSATSummer2021 I don’t think so. I was scheduled to take it today and they did not give me an option of taking it anytime this week. The earliest date I was offered was October 21st

12 karma

@lks1030 did you already get is reschedueled? how did you do that

• JMPlaw19JMPlaw19 Member
    144 karma

Try rescheduling through ProctorU!

34 karma

hi @rschade18, did it crash recently i.e. within the last 30 mins?

144 karma

@lks1030 said:
    @LSATSummer2021 I don’t think so. I was scheduled to take it today and they did not give me an option of taking it anytime this week. The earliest date I was offered was October 21st

If you hadn’t started your exam, try rescheduling on ProctorU instead

• rschade18rschade18 Free Trial Member
    33 karma

@kd123456 it was during my actual LSAT around 11:07 and crashed fully with my proctor at 12:26

34 karma

@rschade18 really sorry :(

• Ajahna94Ajahna94 Member
    223 karma

@rschade18 literally same for meee

• baam1127baam1127 Member
    7 karma

Contact ProcturU through their chat. They can help you reschedule for tomorrow, only if you hadn't started the exam. Some got booted while mid exam (that really blows!) and they will probably have to wait for further instruction from LSAC. I was able to reschedule my exam through ProcturU (it was scheduled for 11:40 this morning).

144 karma

@LSATSummer2021 said:
    Does anyone know if we were slotted to take it today, if there is any way we could take tomorrow or Tuesdays?

If you hadn’t started try rescheduling through ProctorU!!

• mosis10mosis10 Free Trial Member
    9 karma

I dialed 114 times and then sat on hold for 25 minutes but they took down my info and scheduling preferences for Tuesday and said they will get back to me. They also offered tomorrow and I think they were also going to offer the 21st but I cut her off because I just so desperately want it to be over with and jumped at the Tuesday option!

• mosis10mosis10 Free Trial Member
    9 karma

@baam1127 said:
    Contact ProcturU through their chat. They can help you reschedule for tomorrow, only if you hadn't started the exam. Some got booted while mid exam (that really blows!) and they will probably have to wait for further instruction from LSAC. I was able to reschedule my exam through ProcturU (it was scheduled for 11:40 this morning).

Mine was at 11:40 this morning as well but ProctorU didn't give me the option to reschedule and I had to go through LSAC. What weird chaos they have caused for us all...

• sarakimmelsarakimmel Member
    1488 karma

If your test was interrupted today, be sure to file an official complaint through your LSAC account in addition to calling to reschedule. And you can find general updates and contact info their on Twitter.

• shazzam365shazzam365 Member
    4 karma

Mine was cancelled midway through the intermission. I have been on hold with LSAC for over 15 minutes.

• EverythingEbsEverythingEbs Core Member
    41 karma

Please how do you file an official complaint on LSAC? I still haven't been able to reach anyone, and have gotten no information about rescheduling.

• Nicholas R.Nicholas R. Core Member
    23 karma

I started at 8:40 and got all the way to the fourth section, then the website crashed. I sat there for an hour while it loaded and then my proctor told me I had to reschedule. Fabulous morning!