Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Later Test Takers

wolfpack714wolfpack714 Member
edited October 2021 in October 2021 LSAT 30 karma

I am scheduled for tomorrow, but it looks like LSAC is a mess today :/. Has anyone even been able to finish the whole test without issues? Any advice for Sunday test takers?

Also sorry to everyone that has had issues with the exam, I know it must have been extremely frustrating. I hope y'all are able to get through to LSAC soon!

Comments

• LegalityLegality Member
    280 karma

As a fellow Sunday taker, my advice would be to just try not to worry about it as much as you can. You can't control what will or won't happen, you can just control your attitude and response. Best thing to do is just not stress. Still, absolutely bullshit this is happening and I'm super sorry for all the test-takers dealing with this rn.

• SunnyCanSunnyCan Core Member
    24 karma

Yeah, I'm scheduled to take it later today and I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing right now..

• kvitka22kvitka22 Member
    257 karma

Ugh I'm scheduled for tomorrow this does not sound great :(

• tyk1329styk1329s Core Member
    11 karma

Yup, I'm scheduled for Tuesday so hopefully everything gets sorted out by then. I do feel awful for everyone else. I was planning on taking it on Saturday too.