143-160

in General 103 karma

Hi,
I got my results back in September, but I never got the chance to write a post. I wanted to thank all the people who contribute to this community for helping me and others who were/are in my shoes. Also thank you JY for all the videos you made and all the hard work put in here. As the title suggests, I scored a 160. Back in 2019 when I took my first LSAT, I got a 143. My pre-law guidance counselor said most people do do better by more than 3-4 points. I told him I am not most people. I spent all of 2020 isolated in an apartment 7 states away from my friends and family studying so I can come home with a decent score. I returned with a 160. My strength is logic games; I usually only get 1-3 wrong on every section. Although most people do not have the luxury of total isolation, just make sure you are being true to yourself when you study. Your score will reflect how much work and effort you put in. Keep pushing, grinding, and making your dreams come true. If you need some advice DM me or reply to this post.
Thank you :)

Comments