Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT 90-PT 92

Confidence150Confidence150 Alum Member
edited October 2021 in General 1417 karma

Does anyone know when explanations for PT 90- PT 92 will be released? Thank you :)

Comments

• sarakimmelsarakimmel Member
    1488 karma

It will be at least another month. LSAC still hasn't released the PTs to the test prep companies (a couple more weeks, probably), and once they do, explanations for every question have to be recorded, then posted. They said 30-60 days after release... thus my estimate of 30 days minimum. I would guess after November?

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1390 karma

@sarakimmel said:
    It will be at least another month. LSAC still hasn't released the PTs to the test prep companies (a couple more weeks, probably), and once they do, explanations for every question have to be recorded, then posted. They said 30-60 days after release... thus my estimate of 30 days minimum. I would guess after November?

This is correct, thank you!

LSAC said that it will make these PTs available to its licensees (that includes 7Sage) “in the next few weeks.” We’re asking them to expedite the process. We’ll keep everyone posted once they are available in 7Sage.

Note that the explanation videos for newly released PrepTests normally become available on our site within 30-60 days after receiving the PrepTest from LSAC. 

Let us know if you have any other questions.

• Confidence150Confidence150 Alum Member
    1417 karma