Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is the 10 minute break like?

jennyjenjen-1jennyjenjen-1 Member
in General 71 karma

What is the 10 minute break like? Do I have to keep the camera facing me as I go get myself a snack and stretch? I live in a studio so everything is one room except for the bathroom. Am I allowed to go into the bathroom? Thanks!!!!!!

Comments

• sarakimmelsarakimmel Member
    1488 karma

Short! lol
    You can get up, use the restroom, eat, drink, etc. You are allowed to be off-camera, you just can't use your phone. They will have you do another security scan before you resume your 3rd section.

Good luck!

• jerslanderjerslander Member
    146 karma

Pretty much ^. I just typed in the chat that I'll be walking out of my room. Go to the bathroom, take a deep breath, hydrate, stretch and get the blood flowing. Go back inside, check in before the timer is up, your proctor will go through another security scan before they take remote control of your computer to type a password to let you continue.

• jennyjenjen-1jennyjenjen-1 Member
    71 karma

Thank you both so much!!!

• LegalityLegality Member
    280 karma

I didn’t even type in the chat that I was leaving. I just left. Probably wouldn’t hurt to send a quick message though.

• sarakimmelsarakimmel Member
    1488 karma

You don't have to put anything in the chat. The countdown screen says you can get up, leave view of the camera, etc. I did, however, have to put in the chat that I was ready to restart... my proctor wasn't in a hurry to start my next section.