Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rescheduling is now available!!

AM Times went super fast so hurry! I thought the earliest we could take the test was the 21st, but apparently the 14-17 is available Whooo hooo!

Comments

• lromo012lromo012 Member
    22 karma

Turns out a scheduling opened way sooner than it was supposed to. I logged on at 11:55 ET because I wanted to be able to get an 11am spot, and it let me schedule my test right when I logged in (before noon) and al the morning spots were gone.

So annoyed with this whole process. If you’re going to ruin a bunch of people’s exam experience, at least give them the correct time to reschedule.

• giulia.pinesgiulia.pines Member
    466 karma

@Ajahna94 said:
    AM Times went super fast so hurry! I thought the earliest we could take the test was the 21st, but apparently the 14-17 is available Whooo hooo!

This may be a dumb question so apologies; but I assume this will be a retake of the same Oct test, so you can only reschedule if you could not complete the test due to technical issues?

• ledkarlyledkarly Member
    483 karma

Also, do any of you know when we are getting the refund?

• mkdioceemkdiocee Member
    79 karma

@ledkarly said:

According to the email, they're not refunding us, just giving us two free law school reports and moving you to a November test date, if that is something that you would want!

483 karma

I'm in Canada and I think they are refunding us. This is what the email I received says "Given the inconvenience this situation has created, if you choose to retest during the October LSAT administration, we will refund your October test registration in full."

@mkdiocee said:

@ledkarly said:

According to the email, they're not refunding us, just giving us two free law school reports and moving you to a November test date, if that is something that you would want!

483 karma

@mkdiocee said:

@ledkarly said:

Just called - we are getting refunded. They haven't processed them yet, but we are getting out money back.

• mkdioceemkdiocee Member
    79 karma

@ledkarly said:

@mkdiocee said:

@ledkarly said:

Just called - we are getting refunded. They haven't processed them yet, but we are getting out money back.

Is this even if you are still taking the October test? I'm rescheduled for this Thursday. Also someone mentioned above that this may only be in Canada, are you in the states?

483 karma

Yes, Im retaking it on Sunday. I was also taking it and went blank midtest. I also submitted a complaint and called and they submitted a complaint on my behalf. Yes I am in Canada, but I dont know why they would only do it to Canadian test takers.

I would call them!

@mkdiocee said:

@ledkarly said:

@mkdiocee said:

@ledkarly said:

Is this even if you are still taking the October test? I'm rescheduled for this Thursday. Also someone mentioned above that this may only be in Canada, are you in the states?

• Ajahna94Ajahna94 Member
    223 karma

@iromo012 SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME! I was livid!! I had to settle for a PM time. It’s honestly ridiculous that I had to reschedule a test that I was 15 away from being done with all together (hopefully) before the outage.

223 karma

@mkdiocee Everyone that was affected will be getting a refund. I live in Georgia.

223 karma

@"giulia.pines" correct! Only if you were affected by the outage and wasn’t able to compete the test. Turns it it was 90% of test takers.

• iasdkadfg-1iasdkadfg-1 Member
    121 karma

If we're getting refunded, does this mean our score will be canceled?