Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ProctorU Issues

a_pmorenoca_pmorenoc Member
in General 633 karma

Anyone else encounter ProctorU issues while taking the LSAT in regards to them not being able to have access to your video randomly (even though it was fine in the beginning)? My test today got rescheduled to next week because of this and I have no idea what happened/if I can avoid it next time I write. Super frustrated.

Comments

• sandramondragon025sandramondragon025 Core Member
    22 karma

Just finished my exam... it went horrible with protcou issues, I really want to cancel my score because it was so bad. Ughhh, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I wish I could get a refund for this. It was not worth it, I started at 10:40 am and just now finished... I may be hangry lol ughhhhh

• a_pmorenoca_pmorenoc Member
    633 karma

@sandramondragon025 ...that's awful, I'm sorry that happened to you! they really need to get it together. So unfair to all of us who have been anxiously waiting and studying so long for this test only for all these tech issues to ruin it

• aeh_aliaeh_ali Core Member
    20 karma

@sandramondragon025 said:
    Just finished my exam... it went horrible with protcou issues, I really want to cancel my score because it was so bad. Ughhh, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I wish I could get a refund for this. It was not worth it, I started at 10:40 am and just now finished... I may be hangry lol ughhhhh

Me too. It was horrible. It took me over an hour to get started and just to be sitting there. Proctor had no idea what was going on.

• sandramondragon025sandramondragon025 Core Member
    22 karma

@aeh_ali said:

@sandramondragon025 said:

Me too. It was horrible. It took me over an hour to get started and just to be sitting there. Proctor had no idea what was going on.

That happened to me too with the proctor. She was talking to me while my time was going since my screen was glitching and I guess the test was still open. I was like omg and the time kept going :/ like ughhh the sections are so fast that in my opinion all seconds count. I don’t even know what to do like call and ask for a refund? It’s really frustrating

• agraumanagrauman Member
    57 karma

Is anyone doing anything about tech issues? Mine kept saying it was disconnected etc and so I’m afraid what I submitted lacks some of the answers I input. I also started over an hour after my time slot due to trchnical troubles, the proctor was nice but the overall experience was not great. Having to wait over an hour to start really put me in a bad headspace for my first section which I totally flubbed :( should I email? I’m just annoyed about how unprofessional is seemed

• a_pmorenoca_pmorenoc Member
    633 karma

@agrauman I would file a test day complaint via LSAC and give them a call asking about potential re-write opportunities if they deem the tech issues to be significant! Sorry you had a lousy proctor experience too, it's incredibly frustrating