PT91.S1.Q02 (G1)

Confidence150Confidence150 Alum Member
edited October 2021 in Logic Games 1417 karma

Can someone explain to why answer choice B is incorrect for PT 91 Logic Game #1 Question 2? Why is answer choice C correct for this question? Thank you.

Comments

• dannyjrosedannyjrose Member
    13 karma

How do we access PT 91 or add it to the test bank? I only have up to PT 89 and PTM20

• Confidence150Confidence150 Alum Member
    1417 karma

@dannyjrose this test, PT 91, was on LSAC LawHub

• sarakimmelsarakimmel Member
    1488 karma

The Oceanographer and the Physicist, from the rules, can present in Japanese. However, either could also present in French, and if one of them does, we would need a different expert to be the second Japanese presenter, since we know we need two. The Statistician and the Lawyer cannot speak Japanese, leaving the Naturalist as the only other expert who could present in Japanese. Therefor, the list would not be complete and accurate without including the Naturalist with the Oceanographer and Physicist.

I hope that is clear. Let me know if you have any other questions!

1417 karma

@sarakimmel Thanks for your help. I totally misinterpreted the rule and did not get that the Oceanographer and Physicist either could also present French. I thought it was just Oceanographer and Physicist can present in Japanese.

• sarakimmelsarakimmel Member
    1488 karma

Happens all the time! I have had to slow down a bit in the first couple of games as it is so easy to misread or misinterpret a rule, costing precious points.

1417 karma

Thank you so much @ sarakimmel. Have you done PT 84 game 4 before? I'm trying to review that PT 84 game 4 but still missing questions 22-23. I cannot seem to have an explanation why Answer choice A is the correct answer for Question 22.

Answer choice C is the correct answer for Question 23.