Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can anyone point me toward a similar game?

giulia.pinesgiulia.pines Member
edited October 2021 in October 2021 LSAT 466 karma

Hi October test-takers,

We all took it, and hopefully some of you have a good memory: Can anyone point me towards similar games to that last one, the one with the duets and violin and piano(?) or was it guitar(?) players.

I'm pretty sure I bombed that section as it was my first after 45 minutes of ProctorU technical difficulties, but all the while on the other three games I was aware I was making dumb mistakes. On this one I was just lost. I'd like to tackle other games that are similar just to prep more and up my confidence for the November exam.

Can anyone help point me to them? Even #admin

Comments

• angelaylee97angelaylee97 Member
    edited October 2021 226 karma

Yeah that def was a hard one

• LegalityLegality Member
    280 karma

It was pianos. Fuck the pianos. Fuck the violins too.

280 karma

And fuck folk, gospel, and jazz while we're at it.

280 karma

Had 13 minutes left when I got to that section and still bombed it haha. Should've spent more time prepping for misc games.

• Ashley2018-1Ashley2018-1 Live Member
    2249 karma

I heard that it was a hybrid game...so which is it?

• sarakimmelsarakimmel Member
    1488 karma

PT9.S3.G3

• iasdkadfg-1iasdkadfg-1 Member
    121 karma

Correct me if I'm wrong. I thought that one was an in/out game.

• sarakimmelsarakimmel Member
    1488 karma

Misc grouping sequencing

• I honestly just did all the Misc games, I think it would help with training thinking up a gameboard for games you're not used to

• giulia.pinesgiulia.pines Member
    466 karma

Thanks so much everyone! I just did the old game and it was super easy, which shows me I just let nerves (and rage from technical issues) get the best of me on LSAT day.

I'm going to redrill all the games in the 80s AND do all the miscellaneous games to prep for November ;)

• LSAT41-TesterLSAT41-Tester Free Trial Member
    3 karma

I struggled on the same game and think that it’s not just the nerves. The official game had more difficult rules than the old one