Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infographic of the first 6 flaws to learn out of the 21 most common flaws.

edited October 2021 in Logical Reasoning 284 karma

I made a little infographic of the 6 flaws on Canva. These are the first 6 out of the 21 most common flaws. I am trying to change things up from simple flashcards, Canva is a great resource to make interactive study material. Hope it helps! Going to make the rest of the common flaws today using the same template on Canva or maybe a little bit different one, I am not sure yet. BTW, please ignore any minor grammatical errors, such as misplaced commas. I can definitely clean it up when I have time to do so!

https://www.canva.com/design/DAEtBXuadYE/vYSjFXZCK2xzO3cWBWGK3Q/view?utm_content=DAEtBXuadYE&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=homepage_design_menu

Comments

• u______uu______u Alum Member
    233 karma

Wow thanks for this! Looks great and the information is presented in a very easily understandable manner. I think the only suggestion I can offer is in regards to the title. Something like "21 LR Flaws" could perhaps be a more succint replacement. And the "these are the first 6" could possibly be reworded or reworked to simply say "flaws 1-6." I dare say you might not even need the "flaws" there, and simply "1-6," would be sufficient to understand that those are the first six flaws given the "provided by 7sage" above and the large numbers below.

• 284 karma

@u______u said:
    Wow thanks for this! Looks great and the information is presented in a very easily understandable manner. I think the only suggestion I can offer is in regards to the title. Something like "21 LR Flaws" could perhaps be a more succint replacement. And the "these are the first 6" could possibly be reworded or reworked to simply say "flaws 1-6." I dare say you might not even need the "flaws" there, and simply "1-6," would be sufficient to understand that those are the first six flaws given the "provided by 7sage" above and the large numbers below.

Thank you for the advice! You have a great eye. Can you give a quick scan of the one I made for 7-11 and lmk if you see any glaring errors.

https://www.canva.com/design/DAEtBunbgIc/av9yHWZPj4q6_miGTu9FoQ/view?utm_content=DAEtBunbgIc&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=homepage_design_menu