Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Offering FREE "semi-tutoring" for Nov. LSAT takers (from an avg. 170+ PT scorer)

edited October 2021 in Study Groups 78 karma

Hey everyone!

I recently took the October LSAT after PT’ing almost entirely 170+ over the last two months (with BR scores in the high 170s/180). I feel pretty confident about the Oct. LSAT, but had some technical errors and am currently studying for the November LSAT as a back-up.

For the next several weeks leading up to the test, I am offering FREE “semi-tutoring” to a few students who are also preparing for the November (and possibly January) LSAT. I am probably going to be most helpful to those who have finished the CC and are taking one or more practice tests a week, and to those who would like someone to go over exams/certain questions with after the Blind Review process. I have completed between 15-20 PT’s (excluding the CC of course), and I’m planning to take 1-2 PT’s per week in the weeks leading up to the Nov. LSAT.

Quick Disclaimer: I am not in any way a professional/experienced tutor, nor am I claiming to have mastered the LSAT in any capacity. I’m performing well under timed conditions, with near perfect BR scores, and I am hoping that tutoring/reviewing with other students will be beneficial to my own progress - essentially to help close my gap between the low-mid 170s and mid-high 170s. I am also interested in potentially tutoring post Nov. LSAT and honestly would like to see if I am any good at it!

Feel free to add me as a study buddy in order to view my analytics. To offer a bit more detail, LG is typically -0, while LR and RC are usually a bit more volatile depending on the section (but you can view those on my analytics page as well)!

If you think you’d benefit from a session or two a week going over PT’s and/or timed sections, please send me a direct message with a quick summary including: your next LSAT registration, your PT averages/section breakdowns, and a quick synopsis of your strengths/weaknesses on sections and PT's overall - AND please add me under 7sage study buddies (so I can also view your stats to see if we’d make a good pairing)!

Good luck to everyone who just took October LSAT and to those studying for the upcoming test next month!

Comments

• Hi I'm interested! I completed CC, PT 35-70 and currently working on PT 80s and up, 2 PT a week while full time working. Pacific Time. Would like to find someone to go over some questions together once or twice a week, available on every Thursday, Friday or Saturday.

• vichinskyvichinsky Alum Member
    502 karma

I am interested.

• So_ZuSo_Zu Member
    17 karma

I'm interested!

• 10 karma

i am interested.

• mevuarherhemevuarherhe Member
    27 karma

Hi I am interested

• langstonworldlangstonworld Core Member
    21 karma

Absolutely interested in this. I struggle on logic games and resoning

• LoisA1999LoisA1999 Member
    22 karma

I am interested :)

• 78 karma

@Vectorthesupercutecat said:
    Hi I'm interested! I completed CC, PT 35-70 and currently working on PT 80s and up, 2 PT a week while full time working. Pacific Time. Would like to find someone to go over some questions together once or twice a week, available on every Thursday, Friday or Saturday.

Hey awesome! Could you add me under the study buddies page, and also PM me with a few insights into your current study progress/routine (testing averages etc.) and what you'd be looking to cover when we'd meet up? Thanks!

• 78 karma

@cprice4 said:
    Absolutely interested in this. I struggle on logic games and resoning

Hey awesome! Could you add me under the study buddies page, and also PM me with a few insights into your current study progress/routine (testing averages etc.) and what you'd be looking to cover when we'd meet up? Thanks!

• 78 karma

@vichinsky said:
    I am interested.

• 78 karma

@LoisA1999 said:
    I am interested :)

• 78 karma

@So_Zu said:
    I'm interested!

• 78 karma

@absabourygaye99 said:
    i am interested.

• 78 karma

@mevuarherhe said:
    Hi I am interested

• avmakris1avmakris1 Member
    11 karma

I'm interested!

• 78 karma

@avmakris1 said:
    I'm interested!

Hey awesome! Could you add me under the study buddies page, and also PM me with a few insights into your current study progress/routine (next test registration, testing averages etc.) and what you'd be looking to cover when we'd meet up? Thanks!

• I'm also interested in this

• oliver_oceanoliver_ocean Member
    36 karma

Definitely interested!