Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feelings of confidence and then doubt

in General 790 karma

I hate this part of waiting for my score! I know, I know... you can't change it now so you might as well just forget about it and do something else other than think about it. I have test anxiety and always find myself unconsciously going through the questions in my head trying to remember what answer I put down (especially with LG, it's easy to retrospectively analyze your setup and stuff). I'll add up how many questions I could get wrong on each section to still get a decent score and I'll think "maybe I got __ on reading comp." but the truth is: I just. don't. know.
I'm just grateful that I have the 7sage community because it always reminds me that I'm not alone and that self-doubt is very common after taking the LSAT. We only have about 5 days until score release and until then I am trying my hardest to stop replaying the test in my head. Hope everyone is treating themselves kindly!!!!

Comments

• a_pmorenoca_pmorenoc Member
    633 karma

I'm in the same boat as you! Took it yesterday and I felt good about it but then started overthinking and wondering what if I didn't do as well as I thought and gave myself major anxiety over the score release date. But we got this and put in the hard work, it's over with now so all we can do is take a well deserved break!