Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Giving up after Oct 2021 LSAT?

edited October 2021 in October 2021 LSAT 140 karma

Am I the only one who is genuinely feeling pooped after the OCT LSAT? I signed up for November but my studying has been almost non-existent since my test. I feel awful because I should've kept pushing but I've been studying since June 2020 and my brain is fried.

Comments

• DanDannyDanielDanDannyDaniel Core Member
    6 karma

Whats your score and target range for schools?

• 296 karma

Don't give up. Most people study for about a year. I'd recommend pushing the November test to January. I started studying in January 2020, and just now broke into the 170's. Don't give up and keep pushing. you got this.

• 140 karma

@DanDannyDaniel I find out tomorrow :'( I've been scoring mid to high 150's. If I get 155+ I have a good chance at my preferred school, their median I believe is 156?

• gabes900-1gabes900-1 Member
    855 karma

I wouldn't give up. I did and I highly regret it looking back. Keep pushing you got this! If you are in the mid-high 150s try to squeeze out some more points to get to that 160 over the median of that 156 at your preferred school. You got this!!!

• giulia.pinesgiulia.pines Member
    466 karma

Don't give up! Even just postponing and taking a few months off may give you new perspective.

• LuxxTabooLuxxTaboo Core Member
    212 karma

you could push the test to January and use these next few months to study really hard. January is not too late to take the exam