Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

⚖ Official October 2021 LSAT Discussion Thread ⚖

124»

Comments

• whatsmynamewhatsmyname Member
    606 karma

@asoli977 said:

@christinasmith1110 said:
    I took the exam tuesday and had LG-RC-LR-LG. I cannot figure out which LG was experimental. Can anyone with one LG give some insight? One game that sticks out had music duets with violinists and pianists I think, and it was difficult for me. I remember my RC having passages about a spanish novel being ironic and another was about a bill restricting women's labor laws. I can't remember an LR example off the top of my head, but so far I haven't seen any familiar questions on this forum. I'd probably remember if I had seen something or not.

I only had 1 LG section and it included the duet/musicians game.

Dear lord that was a hard ass game

• user1234user1234 Core Member
    72 karma

I took my test on the 10th. I had LG - RC - RC - LR

The LG was going well until the last game with the musicians/duets. I had ~12-14 minutes left but it still wrecked me. The last 3 questions were mostly random guesses.

My first RC was Mali government, evolutionary theory of humans, Alice Munro comparative, and paternalism of law.

The second RC was (1) something about human mind & computers, (2) privacy and regulation, (3) Babylon Hanging Gardens, and (4) Frederick Douglass comparative.

The second RC felt slightly easier than the first. But each one had some questions I struggled on.

My last section was LR but I don't remember much about it. I don't remember whether it was 25 or 26 questions. The only question I remember was one near the end about a superconductor (I think?).

• 790 karma

I feel sick waiting for this score lmao

• RachelZane-180RachelZane-180 Core Member
    21 karma

@MonkeyMammoth24 said:

is it a 9am EST release?

• 790 karma

@"RachelZane-180" said:

@MonkeyMammoth24 said:

is it a 9am EST release?

I think so? That's what it was in June

• 790 karma

@MonkeyMammoth24 said:

@"RachelZane-180" said:

@MonkeyMammoth24 said:

is it a 9am EST release?

I think so? That's what it was in June

Yes. This is from their email: All October test takers will receive their scores on Wednesday, October 27, provided they have an approved LSAT writing sample on file. Scores will be released at approximately 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time, on October 27, but be advised that with thousands of scores populating across the system it may take a few minutes for all scores to be visible.

• a_pmorenoca_pmorenoc Member
    633 karma

Anyone else's score still not populated? The anxiety is killing me

• Ajahna94Ajahna94 Member
    223 karma

@a_pmorenoc same! Mine still hasn't posted!