Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you do when you score lower than your first take?

csharm002csharm002 Member
edited October 2021 in October 2021 LSAT 352 karma

I was consistently PTing in the low-mid 160s and BRing in the upper 160s. I just got my score back and it was 9 points lower than my most recent PT and two points lower than my August score. I am so discouraged and disappointed in myself. I know this test isn’t an intelligence test, but it sure feels like it. Going on over a year of studying and making gains right before this test, I was feeling so confident. I’m just at a loss for words and don’t know where to go from here. Sad.

Comments

• 30 karma

Same thing happened to me! I was PTing in the 160's, scored a 156 in August and just got my score back and it was a 155. Hang in there you are not alone.

• ledkarlyledkarly Member
    483 karma

Hi!

Same here, I was PT between 160-164 and I scored a 153 on this test. So sad, but we CANNOT give up!!!!

• jjjkk222jjjkk222 Member
    48 karma

the same thing happened to me with august and now I scored 3 points below and im so discouraged. I dont want to take November but I wont get into many schools with my current score. not sure how to move forward

• rglusakrglusak Core Member
    128 karma

ugh same here…got 2 points lower on this test than my august test even thought im PTing 6-8 points higher. now im afraid i won’t be able to apply this cycle, don’t know what to do.