Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thanks 7sage (149-163 since June 2021). Screw U, ProctorU

luckysat1luckysat1 Member
in General 167 karma

Due to technical issues I honestly expected my score to be a heartbreak. Turned out to be a 163.

It still is a heartbreak, in a way, because I had regularly been PT'ing at around 170, my goal score, and my last PT before the test (the morning of the test in fact) was a 173.

I put this partly down to test day nerves but the vast majority down to the extreme anxiety caused by Proctor U. Like many others, I was sitting on my hands for close to an hour due to a 'technical problem' not on my end between the 2nd and 3rd sections.

Still, getting an 84th percentile score even in the worst test conditions possible (at least I hope it could not be worse) has honestly given me a lot of confidence for November, which I am thankful I registered for. I want a 170 and feel better about getting there now. Thanks in big part to 7sage whose materials and guidance was the biggest factor in my score lift by far.

Comments

• giulia.pinesgiulia.pines Member
    466 karma

I had the exact same experience with 45 minutes of "technical difficulties" and just found out I got a 166. I'd been PTing at 168 for several weeks and had hoped to make 170 on the actual test. Oh well; thank the gods I signed up for November so I have an option to try again.

And yes, ProctorU can go f%*& itself.

• gabes900-1gabes900-1 Member
    855 karma

Congrats on the wonderful increase!