Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What to do in the meantime....

I took the June 2015 LSAT and I feel like I did good enough to get into the school that I want to get into (but I suppose we shall see within about a week!). What should I be doing until I can officially fill out the application in I believe September? In otherwords, what are some productive things that I will need to have to turn in with my application that I could go ahead and get started on? Thanks!

Comments

• Gz412326Gz412326 Alum Member
    92 karma
    I would start poking around in the LSAC website and looking into what documents you'll need including transcripts, LORs, etc. I think many schools (not all) request you to send in a resume along with your application as well as a diversity statement. Those are two things you could take care of now.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Your Personal Statement and Law School Resume should be pretty much done by the time applications open up so you only need to make minor tweaks after that. Registering with LSAC/CAS and submitting transcripts/LORs is also a good idea because depending on how many apps you are submitting, once those come out you will have a ton of work in front of you.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    When I've spoken with admissions consultants, they heartily recommend getting your LOR's in as soon as you possibly can. So, you might as well do that now through the CAS :D