Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank you! 156 --> 162 --> 174 w/ 7Sage

I'm rarely one to make a public discussion post like this, but I want to express my gratitude to 7Sage and encourage others to give it a shot.

In September 2019, I got a 156 after using PowerScore. I re-took in November 2020 after studying w/ Khan Academy, and saw a marginal score increase (162), but I was still nowhere near my goal score. I started w/ 7Sage in March of 2021 and told myself this would be the last time.

The 7Sage core curriculum helped me tremendously. Starting with such a great foundation (and treating my LSAT studying like an online class) really helped to raise my floor score. I found myself performing with greater consistency and was confident going into test day (a strange feeling!). Anyways, all this to say that I have been thoroughly impressed w/ 7Sage, and after having used other popular methods like PowerScore and Khan, I can say that this was the best prep regiment I tried hands-down. Excited to never have to think about this test ever again!

Comments