Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When is the best time to have a study group?

Determined_-1Determined_-1 Member
in General 919 karma

Hi everyone,

I will be going over the CC for the second time in a much more thorough way. I wanted to know y'all's thoughts on when to incorporate PTs and study groups.

Currently, my average is a 155 (best PT being a 157) so I am going back to reallllly learn the fundamentals again. Being that I have some fundamentals already down, I am not sure if I should be PTing while doing the CC again or if I should wait to PT (and have a study group BRing PTs) until after I finish the CC. I'd appreciate y'all's insight.

Comments

• Determined_-1Determined_-1 Member
    919 karma

bumping in case anyone has any thoughts

• Scott MilamScott Milam Member Administrator Moderator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    1306 karma

The most important thing for you to do at this point is to diagnose your weaknesses. Where are you losing points and why? Retaking the entire core curriculum is probably not the best use of your time. Instead, focus your time and attention of the specific areas you need to work on.

A tutor or study group can help identify those areas that you are weak and coming up with a plan to improve.

• sarakimmelsarakimmel Member
    1488 karma

I would recommend hooking up with study buddies/groups right away, it is a great way to make progress with this test. I find doing untimed sections of LR and RC to review with others a great way to solidify your grasp on the material. Best of luck!

• gabes900-1gabes900-1 Member
    855 karma

I think you can do study group's whenever. If you are going through PTs, drills, or CC.

• gabes900-1gabes900-1 Member
    855 karma

I am foolproofing 1-35 PT LGs at the moment and doing some drilling in LR and RC as well as going through the CC on Lawgic, etc. If you get a general study group going, let me know. I am interested