Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can I see the correct AC after each practice question?

GenTheJudgeGenTheJudge Core Member

I'd like to work through each question for a group of questions (all MP from first bulk of tests) but with the option to see the correct answer choice for each question after selecting a question. Right now I can only see the option to work through x amount of the questions, do blind review, and then see the AC's for each.

Can an admin #help me out with this one? Is it possible with the way 7sage is designed?

Thanks!

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1428 karma

Hi there,

Sorry, we do not have an option to view the correct answer choice for each question after selecting them when you are taking a PrepTest or a Problem Set. You will have to complete the timed section and your blind review to view the results and the correct answer choice for each of the questions.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Speaking of the answer keys, sometimes I've accidentally scrolled over the icon that covers the correct answer choices and wish there was a way to completely hide them so we don't do that by mistake. I don't know if it can be done, though.

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    850 karma

Hi @lsatplaylist

I gather you are referring to the "Eye" icon that reveals that answer key when you hover your cursor in the Question Bank.

If so, I'll pass this on to my team for consideration.

Please let us know if you have any questions.