Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hardest Logic Games?

Hi all!

Drilling logic games prior to the Nov flex test and would love to add a few more to my memorization rotation. Here are the ones I've recently slipped up on that I've been drilling:

PT 74, S2, G4
PT 75, S4, G4
PT 80, S3, G3
PT 80, S4, G4
PT 90, S3, G3
PT 90, S3, G4

Any other suggestions (especially GrpMisc and Misc games) would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• luckysat1luckysat1 Member
    167 karma

Honestly I have no idea which test/section, but the one with the artifacts (javelin, pot, etc.) still haunts me. In terms of misc, the one with the clans was a real piece of hell but I can't say I recommend it as a study piece because it seemed pretty unusual.

• Determined_-1Determined_-1 Member
    919 karma

Hey! PT 14 was challenging to me at first. Actually, 1-20 had me struggling in the beginning haha. Maybe you'll find them helpful in drilling!

• CHELSEA.CHELSEA. Member
    65 karma

It's so funny seeing this after attempting a notoriously hard game a few minutes ago. It was the Music CD Games one, PrepTest 31 Section 1 Game 2.

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8313 karma

@"CHELSEA." said:
    It's so funny seeing this after attempting a notoriously hard game a few minutes ago. It was the Music CD Games one, PrepTest 31 Section 1 Game 2.

This is my all time favorite. Brutal the first time if you aren't solid on conditional logic.

• tffny.buitffny.bui Member
    12 karma

@luckysat1 said:
    Honestly I have no idea which test/section, but the one with the artifacts (javelin, pot, etc.) still haunts me. In terms of misc, the one with the clans was a real piece of hell but I can't say I recommend it as a study piece because it seemed pretty unusual.

i hate how i know exactly which game ur talking about