Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Writing

profmlcsprofmlcs Member
in General 11 karma

Hi all, for those who have already taken the test, do you recommend taking the LSAT Writing Test before the regular test or after? I can see pros and cons to both options!

Comments

• a_pmorenoca_pmorenoc Member
    633 karma

Day after the test I find to be best so you don't stress beforehand/waste time on it; also the writing is very straightforward, no need to prepare significantly

• giulia.pinesgiulia.pines Member
    466 karma

I did four days after the test (I only started doing a few practice prompts for the first time a day after the test) and it was fine; got my score on time today. Definitely don't waste precious energy doing it before the test, although they will certainly badger you with emails about how you simply MUST complete it early.

• k_bains11k_bains11 Member
    12 karma

I did mine a week after the test so I had some time to relax a couple days after the LSAT and prepare! I got it approved within 24 hours so it definitely didn't prevent me from getting my score on release day :)

• dd223311dd223311 Member
    37 karma

I did mine 4 days before the score release and it was approved a day after I wrote it. I got my score on time.

• andrew.rsnandrew.rsn Alum Member
    831 karma

I would recommend before to just get it over with that way after you take your LSAT you can be DONE (for at least a little while)