Law Hub - 7sage

in General 271 karma

If I take a PT on lawhub, yet want the results on 7sage, how can I transfer them over? Is the only way to manually "take the test" on 7sage and bubble in my answers from Law Hub?

Comments

• Legallyblack-2Legallyblack-2 Live Member
    245 karma

You cant. What I do is take the test on law hub then transfer to here. How I do it is before I submit my section on law hub, I would bubble in all the answers that I completed for the test on 7 sage and I would do it before I submit my sections. Idk if that makes sense but feel free to ask me questions for clarifications haha!

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1390 karma

@teddyballgame15 said:
    If I take a PT on lawhub, yet want the results on 7sage, how can I transfer them over? Is the only way to manually "take the test" on 7sage and bubble in my answers from Law Hub?

Hi there,

If you took a PrepTest on LawHub, you can enter your results on 7Sage using our Answer Sheet so that you can track your Analytics on our site.

Here are the steps to do this:

1.First, you will have to convert the PrepTest from digital to paper by tapping on the "Convert" button on the Digital Tester. See the screenshot below:

2.After you "convert" the PrepTest from digital to paper, you will have the option to enter your answers on the Answer Sheet.

3.To enter your Blind Review answers, tap on the question number to show the blind review answer choices.

4.When you are finished, tap the big "Save and Score LSAT" blue button at the bottom of the Answer Sheet to score your answers.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.

• 271 karma

Thank you @"Cherry - 7Sage". To clarify, are you suggesting I do the blind review on 7sage? And if so, am I able to see the questions via the paper view you displayed above?

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited November 2021 1390 karma

@teddyballgame15 said:
    Thank you @"Cherry - 7Sage". To clarify, are you suggesting I do the blind review on 7sage? And if so, am I able to see the questions via the paper view you displayed above?

Yes, we generally recommend that students do their Blind Review. You then receive a score for your timed sections (when you took the test in LawHub) and Blind Review (not timed) sections.

Yes, you will be able to view the questions while entering your answers on the Answer sheet. Just press on the "Quick View" button, please see sample screenshot below:

Let me know if you have any further questions.