Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feeling really down and like all LSAT luck is against me

lromo012lromo012 Member
in General 22 karma

Okay, kind of a long post but I am feeling super discouraged after getting October LSAT results and I'm scheduled to take the November test. I feel like I have gotten the absolute worst luck of the draw on LSATs and can't tell if I'm just being dramatic or not.

I've taken 3 LSATs so far, two of them two years ago, then focused on work until a few months ago when I decided to apply again and took the October 2021 LSAT...here's how each one went:

September 2019: aka PT88 and flowers game, a notoriously hard LSAT, and I was okay with my score considering it was a hard test, but I knew it didn't show my potential so I decided to take the November 2019 test.

November 2019: Show up to the test and the proctors never arrive, so our entire test center gets rescheduled BUT we have to do a paper test. I had not practiced on paper at all since all the tests had moved to electronic, so I ended up scoring 4 points lower because you can't see time remaining and I just wasn't used to the timing of filling out the scantron.

October 2021: I originally sat for the test on Saturday when it was interrupted and I waited 2 hours to be told it was going to be rescheduled. The test I originally had was 2 LG sections, which is my strongsuit, and the easier RC section. When I retook the test, I got back to back RC sections with the scored section (Mali and Paternalism) being the second of the two, as well as the Duets logic game.

I got the same score as my Sep 2019 test...

I just feel like all the tests have been stacked against me and it is so frustrating when some tests feel so unfair. I have been PTing in the low 170s but have had awful luck during all of my actual LSATs. Am I just being dramatic?

How do I stay motivated when it just feels like I'll never get a fair test administration?

Comments

• Determined_-1Determined_-1 Member
    919 karma

I recommend you listen to

@jmarmaduke96

Basically, James had a few really rough proctor situations. Eventually, he scored a great score.

You know you're capable. Many others with the Oct test had a rough time because of ProctorU. Don't give up on what you know you're capable of.

• lromo012lromo012 Member
    22 karma

@Determined_ thank you so much!