Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Applied Early Decision to Georgetown

edited November 2021 in Law School Admissions 790 karma

Has anyone else applied ED to Georgetown or plan to do so? The website indicates that if you apply ED you should have a decision within 4 weeks!

Comments

• andrew.rsnandrew.rsn Alum Member
    831 karma

I'm too afraid to apply ED because what if I get in .....with 0 scholarship - then I'm stuck. But then again it is Georgetown.

• 790 karma

@"andrew.rsn" said:
    I'm too afraid to apply ED because what if I get in .....with 0 scholarship - then I'm stuck. But then again it is Georgetown.

I am lucky enough to have a dad who has promised to help me if I do get in because he knows how incredible of an opportunity going to GT Law would be. Of course I would still have to eventually pay myself, but I am lucky that I could get that help. I am so sorry that the insanely high price of tuition is keeping you from applying ED ): it is a very financially discriminatory process. What other schools are you applying to?

• gabes900-1gabes900-1 Member
    855 karma

Im planning on either applying to Georgetown or GW ED. I only want to go to school in DC (where I am from and currently living). I think ED with 0 scholarship is worth it for my position but, obviously, it depends on the person and case. I hope you get into Georgetown! That is a big one.

• 790 karma

@gabes900 said:
    Im planning on either applying to Georgetown or GW ED. I only want to go to school in DC (where I am from and currently living). I think ED with 0 scholarship is worth it for my position but, obviously, it depends on the person and case. I hope you get into Georgetown! That is a big one.

I go to undergrad in DC and want to Stay here so badly I love it here! Also applying regular decision to GW!