Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Items allowed

Hello,
This seems like such a silly question but my last minute test anxiety is beginning to make me question everything. Are we allowed to use a wireless mouse connected to our computer on the day of the test...? 😅

Comments

• lazarus7lazarus7 Alum Member
    207 karma

Yes

• nye8870nye8870 Alum
    1749 karma

And a mouse-pad?

• BlueRiceCakeBlueRiceCake Member
    302 karma

How many kinds of different colored pens are allowed?

• taniyuhhtaniyuhh Member
    25 karma

@BlueRiceCake said:
    How many kinds of different colored pens are allowed?

when i took it, i had like 5-6 different colored pens, and my proctor didn't say anything. i would call beforehand, or at the very least, ask your proctor during the check-in period. that way, it will be in the recorded session if a problem arises.

• I have a random question for you, I literally just found out what LSAT flex is. Are we taking the lsat flex this weekend and is it true that the scoring is higher than regular lsat. All my Pt's were not flex, I just saw that option and found out what it is.

• Mark D33Mark D33 Member
    20 karma

I believe you can only use a wireless mouse if you have a desktop computer. NOT if you have a laptop.

• 308 karma

Update: I was still worried so I called LSAC. We are allowed to use at least a wireless (USB) mouse. We have to hold up and show both sides of our mousepad to the camera just like we do our paper. Good luck to everyone writing!!