Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

158 to 165+

zurglord76zurglord76 Member
in General 21 karma

Hope this post finds everyone well!
I have plateaued at the 158-160 range and am looking to jump to the mid-high 160s before the January test. I am averaging -7 on LR, -10 on LG, and -7 on RC. Any tips on what worked for you?
Thanks in advance!

Comments

• trisdhaliwal1trisdhaliwal1 Member
    89 karma

Hi!
    Omg I'm in the same boat as you but instead I'm getting like -10 on RC but usually -0/2 on LG.
    You're really in a great spot bc LG is the easiest to improve on.
    I'd recommend doing the games over and over until you're getting them all right and you can completely understand why.

• acatuneaacatunea Member
    144 karma

@zurglord76 said:
    Hope this post finds everyone well!
    I have plateaued at the 158-160 range and am looking to jump to the mid-high 160s before the January test. I am averaging -7 on LR, -10 on LG, and -7 on RC. Any tips on what worked for you?
    Thanks in advance!

I would also recommend working on LG as you can see massive gains fairly quickly in this section. Identify what it is that has you getting your current score on LG sections - are you running out of time? Is it a particular game type that you have troubles with?

Whatever the issue is, hopefully you can hone in and focus on it. Try doing practice sections more frequently, as well as spending lots of time figuring out the inferences in each game during blind review. It helps to try to figure it out yourself before heading into the video explanations.

Good luck!! :)

• gabes900-1gabes900-1 Member
    855 karma

Go slow so you can then go fast.

• zurglord76zurglord76 Member
    21 karma

These are all great tips, thanks guys!!!

• gabes900-1gabes900-1 Member
    855 karma

You are welcome. I hope your studies are going well! Good luck

• LegallyBrunette21LegallyBrunette21 Yearly Member
    500 karma

Foolproof the games. You can get your -10 to -3/-2 with practicing each logic game from PT1-35.