Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for a study buddy for Jan 2022 LSAT

Donna1294Donna1294 Core Member
edited October 2021 in Study Groups 9 karma

Hi everyone,

I am mid20F looking for a study buddy for Jan 2022 LSAT. I've been studying on and off and finally decided to make a serious commitment for the next three months. I can study about 4-5 hrs/day and my goal is to bring my score up from 157 to mid 160s.

Because I have a job it would be difficult for me to find a regular time to study together + I live in Asia. I've heard of people studying together via SKYPE but that wouldn't work for me :( Rather than that, I'm looking for someone to hold accountable for each other in a slightly toned-down way. For example, sending texts of the day's progress, occasionally talking about LSAT, etc.

Anyone who's in a similar boat, pls send me a message!

Comments

• IISAC1007AaIISAC1007Aa Live Member
    17 karma

Down

• edited November 2021 284 karma

@Donna1294 said:
    Hi everyone,

I am mid20F looking for a study buddy for Jan 2022 LSAT. I've been studying on and off and finally decided to make a serious commitment for the next three months. I can study about 4-5 hrs/day and my goal is to bring my score up from 157 to mid 160s.

Because I have a job it would be difficult for me to find a regular time to study together + I live in Asia. I've heard of people studying together via SKYPE but that wouldn't work for me :( Rather than that, I'm looking for someone to hold accountable for each other in a slightly toned-down way. For example, sending texts of the day's progress, occasionally talking about LSAT, etc.

Anyone who's in a similar boat, pls send me a message!

Send me an email and we can connect!

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @"Preston Bigley"

We recommend that you do not to post your email or phone number publicly. Spam bots might pick up your email & number and you'll get spam. If you want to share contact info, you can use direct messaging.

I went ahead and deleted your email address from this thread.

Let me know if you have any questions.

• ChoocharooChoocharoo Core Member
    61 karma

Interested!

• scottie pippenscottie pippen Alum Member
    144 karma

@Choocharoo said:
    Interested!

Looking for an accountability partner to study with leading up to the January Lsat. @Choocharoo message me.

• lilyvictoria17lilyvictoria17 Core Member
    3 karma

I am also a Mid 20's female that would love to be held accountable for Jan 2022. Please reach out to me!