Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to check status of a decision

Yorgez10Yorgez10 Alum Member

Just submitted my applications and have not received any emails with credentials to check my application status. How long does this usually take and can you check decisions on LSAC? Thanks!

Comments

• aszane21aszane21 Member
    350 karma

To my knowledge, you can't check through LSAC w/o login info from the school. I think at least one school I applied to took a week to get me that info. Also, some schools (like Michigan) do not use the LSAC application tracker system.

• Yorgez10Yorgez10 Alum Member
    95 karma

@aszane21 Ok got it. But what would you say is the typical wait time in your experience to get an email with your login credentials so you can check. thanks

• andrew.rsnandrew.rsn Alum Member
    831 karma

It depends, some schools notified me within 2 or 3 days with log in credentials, some schools took 2 months to send me notification of receipt of the app, and just said they received it and didn't send status check log in info.

• Yorgez10Yorgez10 Alum Member
    95 karma

@andrew.rsn ok got it. I just thought I was doing something wrong since I didn’t receive that. Appreciate it!

• andrew.rsnandrew.rsn Alum Member
    831 karma

You can also double check on LSAC if you go to your "completed application" section. click on the school and it will tell you if your application has been transmitted and if your CAS report has been sent to the school. This will just tell you that they have all of your components.