Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Test score changes

I am taking the November LSAT and I keep seeing my score change, I cannot seem to get LR and RC down but more LR, my highest score has been a 149 and I need at least a 153 to get into the law school I want, what should I do?

Comments

• TStudent-1TStudent-1 Core Member
    8 karma

If you can I would delay your test date until January if you are not reaching your goal. I moved mine from October to November for this same reason! I wanted to ensure I got a higher test score. Have you tried to LR book "The Loophole in LSAT Logical Reasoning" it really helped me (available on amazon too)! Hiring a tutor can also be super beneficial if it is an available option!

• Mark D33Mark D33 Member
    20 karma

Where is your biggest weakness? If you're mainly missing LG, that's a pretty good sign, easiest to improve on. LR can improve but requires work. RC takes a LOT of work. However if your goal is 153, you can totally bomb RC and just focus in on LG/LR

• TayyabaRTayyabaR Member
    edited November 2021 19 karma

I used to be a teacher so I'd like to help you out since my LG is my strongest section. I also understand LR pretty well, not expert level. If you'd like I'd be happy to review a game with you tomorrow. I'm taking the LSAT on Friday. Just DM

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @TayyabaR

We recommend that you do not to post your email or phone number publicly. Spam bots might pick up your email & number and you'll get spam. If you want to share contact info, you can use direct messaging. You can see our Forum Guideline here

I went ahead and deleted your email address from this thread.

Let me know if you have any questions.