Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Would in-person LSAT testing return?

lsat2016lsat2016 Free Trial Member
in General 488 karma

Like the title says. Looks like MCAT is in-person now.

Comments

• HopefullyHLSHopefullyHLS Member
    445 karma

Let's pray for that, please!

• please. I hate at home testing

• gabes900-1gabes900-1 Member
    855 karma

If it were to be in-person, would it be on tablets like they had in 2019 when they first introduced the digital LSAT? Because that was terrible! I would rather take test on computer and/or paper before the tablet again.

• HopefullyHLSHopefullyHLS Member
    445 karma

Two years ago, in the year 2019 A.D., I had to fax (!!!!!!!!!!!) them in order to change my test location.

Probably since then they discovered a groundbreaking technology called "Email", and were so amazed by it that they decided to undergo a full digital transformation.

• gabes900-1gabes900-1 Member
    855 karma

Haha so true. I feel like the past couple years there has been a lack of consistency with LSAC administering the test. I yearn for some more consistency in their administering for 2022. Hopefully, that becomes reality for us test takers. I believe the inconsistency has some effect on test takers.

• jerslanderjerslander Member
    146 karma

Seems like no? They were already transitioning away from paper and pen and if they did go to back to in person, it would probably be in reduced capcities and presumably on tablet like they were doing pre-pandemic.

I would work under the assumption that the LSAT is going to continue being proctored digital for the forseeable future.