Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Admissions Predictor

agold224agold224 Core Member
edited November 2021 in Law School Admissions 33 karma

Has the admissions predictor been very recently updated? I put in some numbers today and got very different results for some schools than I did earlier this week with the same numbers.

Comments

• zc199907zc199907 Member
    22 karma

I had the same issue! My estimated chances for some schools have been lower with the same numbers.

• David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
    edited November 2021 7272 karma

Hi all—

Yes, we updated the predictor this week. @zc199907 , unfortunately, we do expect your chances to be lower at some schools with the new model. @agold224 , we're looking into a possible bug, so please post or email Student Service studentservice@7sage.com if you notice results that look wrong to you.

• agold224agold224 Core Member
    33 karma

@"David.Busis" said:
    Hi all—

Yes, we updated the predictor this week. @zc199907 , unfortunately, we do expect your chances to be lower at some schools with the new model. @agold224 , we're looking into a possible bug, so please post or email Student Service studentservice@7sage.com if you notice results that look wrong to you.

Thank you for the confirmation, that's really helpful!

• 211 karma

@"David.Busis" said:
    Hi all—

To confirm the link on the admissions for the predictor?

• Ashley2018-1Ashley2018-1 Live Member
    2249 karma

Does this thing actually work? Especially now given how inflated the LSAT scores have gotten?